Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Crochet Hook Case on Crochet Spot




I finished my crochet hook case a week or two ago but forgot to post about it, so here you go! As always, If you want to make this, here is the link to the pattern: Crochet Hook Case.
For the bow, it's supposed to be chains and not just a strand of yarn. I found that a strand works absolutely fine, though. When you have to attach the pocket to the back part of it, It says that you should sew it with a yarn needle but I see no problem in crocheting them together. I would have done it that way had I thought about it before I was finished.
As you can see, It is done in the shell stitch and each pocket is one shell. So, it fits most hook sizes. Of course, It wouldn't fit one of those ridiculously huge ones but my both my 10 and 11 mm hooks fit in and I bet it could go a little higher.
It's so nice to finally have somewhere to put them all. Before I made this, they were all in various places of my house. I swear that if you cleaned any room, you would probably find one of my hooks in a cabinet or under the bed. But thankfully, they are all in one cute, organized place now.

3 comments: