Saturday, April 15, 2017

Two Beautiful Crop Top Patterns



Look how cute, I love them so much! Let's just get straight into it, I'm too excited.
In the first picture, I am wearing the Tuskfin Crop Top by Amanda Luisa who, by the way, has a couple more patterns that are to die for! You can find it right here: Free Tuskfin Crop Top Pattern. I finished this project in a matter of hours so it is really quick. If you try this, I would suggest watching the youtube video that accompanies it where she gives you a step by step tutorial.. That will be linked on her page. It's super comfortable, I could sleep in it (probably will, let's be honest). I loved this pattern and if you make it, be sure to post on social media and tag her to show off your work.
In the second picture, I am wearing the Bea Crop Top by Girlie's crochet which you can find here: Free Bea Crop Top Pattern. I find it super cute and an added plus- they have another version of this as a bikini top. They have step by step instructions with pictures so the pattern is super easy to follow! My favorite part is the lace, so pretty.
Y'all, these are free. You have no excuse not to make them, you know you want to. They are both cute and customizable to fit pretty much any size. You'll love making them! Good Luck, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment