Friday, October 23, 2015

Crochet Christmas Trees!


I love these trees! I think the yarn that my mom picked out looks great for this project because the little shimmery bits look like ice on the branches. Although this pattern is by Red Heart (Red Heart Tree), I used  I Love This Yarn in three different colors that seemed the most Christmas-y. You can also find the altered pattern, that I used, on Crochet Crowd where he makes the trees look more ruffled and random: Crochet Crowd Tree. In the pattern, it tells you to put a bead in the top with a straight pin, but I decided not to. I think it looks good the way it is. Also, I had to hot glue the tops onto the trees so they wouldn't fall off and I think something like that is mentioned in the pattern. I really do love these trees because Christmas is probably my favorite time of year! Tell me how it goes if you make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment